About Security One – Based in San Antonio, Texas
Security One, Inc was founded in 1981 as “Byrd Alarms”. It was renamed Security One in 1990. Owner, Roger Byrd, is a retired police officer from the San Antonio Police force. He is a past president of the South Texas Alarm Association and the Texas Burglar and Fire Alarm Association.
We are trusted by over 5000 customers who enjoy our professional, yet personal service. In fact, more law enforcement officers use our service in their homes than any other alarm company in San Antonio.
Security One has approximately 20 employees, many of which have been in the industry over 20 years. Our office is located on Byrd Blvd in Universal City and our UL Licensed Central Station is located off U.S. Hwy. 281 just north of the San Antonio Airport.
- National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA)
- San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- South Texas Alarm Association (STAA)
- Texas Burglar & Fire Alarm Association (TBFAA)
- Texas Department of Insurance State Firemarshall’s Office – Lic. ACR1165
- Texas Department of Personal Safety Commission of Private Security – Lic. B-03192